This new version of the syntax highlighting extension for OpenOffice.org brings the announced features. Many thanks for those who brought their improvement ideas.
- The language definition files are written on one line: 40% of time is thus gained during the definition file reading.
- The regular expressions used to find the keywords are compiled and stored in a regexp cache: this gains only 3% of time on the snippet highlighting... but it's already interesting on huge snippets.
- A progress bar is now showing the highlighting progress.
- The languages names are sorted in the listbox... but their display name is still not shown.
- A fix for problems with keywords starting with the character ?.
The update site is not ready and the updated sources will be soon available on the Gnome SVN in the ooo-build project.
EDIT The sources can be browsed on GitHub