A new version
I have released a new version (1.0.1) of the Eclipse plugin to support OpenOffice.org development. Here are the changes from the previous release:
- a new UNO-IDL interface wizard
- the new UNO project wizard was extended with the new service wizard as a second page
- definition of default values in the wizards
- build bug fixed (was just a workspace refreshing problem)
Important: The plugin doesn't work with the gij and gcj
Getting the new version
- Sources available on the api/ooeclipseintegration CVS
- Add this link as an Eclipse update site.
What's next ?
- C++ language support: This mainly includes the cppumaker use
- detection of the Eclipse available plugins to configure the wizards
- complete the code documentation and the user help
- update of the Cheat Sheets
- fix some configuration bugs.